Thursday, January 22, 2009

Steph's Grandmother


This is my Grandmother... Delpha Douglas. She is 103 years old. Every time I visit her she tells me that she prays for Jason every morning and night. My grandmother has given me love and comfort ever since I can remember and I am so grateful for her and the example and inspiration she is to me. I am so grateful I was able to share some "hope and comfort" with my grandmother at Christmas. When I gave her the blanket and "Junior" she kept stroking the soft blanket and hugging the "Junior". I told her she could even cuddle with "Junior" at night... and with her witty sense of humor said "Oh, I don't know, he may keep me awake through the night." :) Thank you for the opportunity to share some "hope and comfort" with my Grandmother. - Stephanie Reynolds



No comments: