Monday, December 1, 2008

Deliveries by Jason & Steph

This was a comment left on Jason's blog the day he went home.

We've never met, but I met Stephanie in the hallway at the hospital. You gave my grandson a puppy. My dad, who is in the room next to you, is leaving today too. He will be going to a rehab center in Bountiful for about a month. I hope you don't care, but I'd like to tell your story when I talk in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. You have inspired me, I've never been grateful that I can eat and drink before hearing your story. Good luck on your recovery at home. Nicole



Jason wrote....I was told of a 25-ish yr. old girl that has been here for 3 months already and is in the process of prepping for another surgery that will only add to her stay. Funny how whenever you feel like you have it tough, there's always someone else that is much much worse. The hospital is the perfect place to get humbled. Spend some time here and you quickly realize how blessed you really are- at least that's the way that I've felt:)

Picture: nurse Nikki with gifts for 25-year-old patient.

No comments: