Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Message from Jason

Occasionally, someone will ask "How does handing out dogs and blankets help Jason?" So I asked him and this is what he said...

"One of the most difficult things for me to deal with on a daily basis is the fact that there is very little that I can do to get out and do some good. Physically, I just can't be counted on for daily things. This is how "Inspired by Jason" helps me- it makes me feel as though I am contributing to something, even though I'm not really doing anything physically. The simple fact that I have inspired someone to do something, physically, is what helps me get through each day. It helps give me...... meaning. Without the site, I wouldn't have any proof that there was something that I was doing. People say that they are inspired, and I believe them, but to actually have something that I KNOW helps people, that I have some part in, gives me something to feel good about each day- especially those times when I'm really feeling like I'm just "taking up space".

Thank you for this wonderful gift. You will never really understand how much it means to me."

1 comment:

Paul Cardall said...

You are the man! I was so glad to hear from you. I know that you're also in a difficult rut but how great is God? He is amazing! It's a strange paradox but, like you, I couldn't be more grateful for the challenges I face with my health. And thank you for your inspiration. We are praying for you also. These experiences are truly for our good and I feel closer to God. I do think our wives have the much harder part. They are saints. You are really blessed!! Please give our love to your Mom and Dad and family.

KEEP IN TOUCH!!