Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Delivery

This afternoon my son Ty (age 15) and I made a delivery of about 10 blankets and 12 dogs.

First stop was back to the Burn Unit at the University of Utah Hospital. This was our first stop when we started our deliveries on Halloween. We left 3 dogs and 4 blankets. They mentioned a child by the name of "Zach". If my memory serves me correctly, that may be the same small child that was there on Halloween - 5 weeks ago! That breaks my heart.



Our next stop was Huntsman Cancer Hospital. We went straight to the two floors with patients.
One floor took 5 dogs and we left the remainder of dogs and blankets with the last floor we visited. They assured us that they would get them ALL into good hands.





Thanks again to the hospital staff that care for their patients!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ty and Judy!

Becky said...

I'm one of the nurses at Huntsman. Thank you for the generous gifts, the patients are loving their new treasures!!